Surrey Sussex Osteopathy
Osteopathy is a recognised system that uses a combination of diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of medical conditions as well as prevention and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal disorders
A sport massage uses techniques from other massage styles to provide a treatment that manipulates the soft tissue to prevent injury, improve muscle or tendon pain and rid the tissues of any stress they are holding.
Kinesiology tape works (when applied correctly) by lifting the skin from the tissues below it. When tape is
applied, it causes compression or decompression of these areas, allowing it to alter pain signals to the brain and facilitate lymphatic drainage.
Medical acupuncture is a therapy involving the insertion of fine needles; it is an adaptation of Chinese acupuncture using current knowledge
of anatomy, physiology and pathology, and the principles of evidence based medicine.
How can we help?
Surrey Sussex Osteopathy don’t just treat back pain; check out what injuries and conditions we can treat below. Please note this list is by no means exhaustive, so if you’re unsure on whether we can help, please just get in touch.
- Minor sport injuries and injury prevention e.g. calf and hamstring strain, ankle sprains and tennis or golfer’s elbow
- General, acute or chronic back pain, lumbago and sciatica
- Headaches caused by stress or neck restrictions and migraine prevention
- Elbow and hand pain from repetitive strain injuries e.g. overuse of computer keyboard or mouse
- Arthritic and rheumatic pain in the knees, hips and spine
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain
- Postural upper back and shoulder pain
- Pregnancy related postures
- Frozen shoulder symptoms
- Chronic pain conditions
- General aches and pains
- Inability to relax
- Muscle spasm
Hello! I’m Annie
I’m a fully qualified Osteopath with qualifications in Sports Massage, Taping & Medical Acupuncture. After working in a number of clinic over the past five years I have followed my dream of opening my own clinic. Surrey Sussex Osteopathy is based in the leafy village of Ewhurst. I have a relaxing, private treatment room and free onsite parking for customers. Please explore my website and get in touch for more information. Look forward to welcoming you to our new clinic in the future.
I’d love to hear from you!
Please send me a message using the function below, or alternatively you can phone/text/email me using the contact details at the top of the page.